Could you tell us a little about yourself and your background?
My whole life was dominated by sport and hard work. I was a gymnast and then the gymnastcoach. I never had enough time to art, music or being creative. Then I missed the creativity and the age of 35 I put everything on the head and went to study photography. Photography for 7 years allready. I am fine art freelancer, member of ZPAF (Union of Polish Art Photographers) I use elements of the most fabulous and dreamlike in my works. Always inspired by Art Nouveau and Surrealism. Movement as a form of positive emotions are my photographic business card. My passion is to creat art projects.
When did you first become interested in photography?
In real just 7 years ago.
What do you think is the most important factor in making a good picture?
To do this you need to have a good picture for sure a lot of luck. But luck will not help if you do not know the rules of photography. You have to shoot every day ….. think over the photo to know what you want to show. I follow the photographic market.
What are the biggest mistakes you see photographers making?
I’m not good enough photographer to answer this question.
What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned so far in your photographic career?
Long hours work on the film in harsh conditions often as a photographer, many hours.
What are the three things you always have with you, when you are working?
Good shoes, a second camera, and beer (sometimes, as it is warm outside )
Give us a few characteristics necessary for every photographer.
You have to be very patient, confident when it comes to work, always have a new goal to reach.
Are you a self lerner? Which skills have you developed by yourself?
I had great teachers of photography. The best in photography to be infected.
What would you say to other enthusiast photographers out there who aspires to what you’ve
Hear what others are saying about you but does not change the style of which already have one.
Is there anything else you would like to say to HappyPhoton readers?
Keep doing from time to time analog photos, and buy my works www.peterraw.com
- nature on Interview: Nature_lover, a Flickr user
- homepage on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- site on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Monica Rødland on Juha Arvid Helminen’s Shadow People
- Ioan on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Gayla Miller on Interview: Benjy Russell
- CONNECTIONS News – 06/17/2012 « CONNECTIONS on Amazon Tree Houses
- Aidy on Amazon Tree Houses
- mercadeo en linea on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Blow Jobs By Tadas Černiauskas | MELISSA MERCIER on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Daniel on Amazon Tree Houses
- miriam on Russian nerds by Tanya Zommer
- poldibeckmann on Amazon Tree Houses
- dally-wally on Amazon Tree Houses
- Fabio Borquez | Nude Is Fashion Magazine on Interview: Fabio Borquez