How did you get into photography?
As a kid, I always thought that being able to freeze time would have been the coolest thing ever. While playing around with my dad’s old Olympus digital camera, I figured out I could do just that. As a Sophomore in high school, I became attracted to the idea of using people as my subjects and being able to capture pure emotion. Finally, I decided to invest in a DSLR.
Enjoy The Puppet Show, the new artistic project by the photographers Winkler+Noah.
30 portraits of children from two to eight years old, taken very naturally and transformed into dolls by a subtle play of retouching. The photo-symbol of the show, has already received two of the most important awards on the international photographic scene: American Photography of New York and publication in the volume “200 Best Photographers Worldwide” by Luerzers Archive.
An exhibit which becomes a starting point for reflection, sociological research and introspection, to better understand ourselves and the world around us. And to understand that the best present we can give to children is to let them be children.
Let me know your background. Name, age, your native city etc. Are you a student? What do you study?
My name is Elsie. I am 26 and I live in Springfield, Missouri. I own Red Velvet Art and I work as an artist full time.
Where do you find inspiration?
Nature…its the biggest source of my inspiration.Flowers & their beauty always left me in awe.Cool breeze swaying & whistling musical notes in your ears,birds chirping as if singing praise songs to Nature,ringing bells of flowing water. Aaahhh, how could anyone resist it all?
Behind the scenes clip of this shot:
Photos of subway of Minsk, my native town
- nature on Interview: Nature_lover, a Flickr user
- homepage on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- site on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Monica Rødland on Juha Arvid Helminen’s Shadow People
- Ioan on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Gayla Miller on Interview: Benjy Russell
- CONNECTIONS News – 06/17/2012 « CONNECTIONS on Amazon Tree Houses
- Aidy on Amazon Tree Houses
- mercadeo en linea on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Blow Jobs By Tadas Černiauskas | MELISSA MERCIER on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Daniel on Amazon Tree Houses
- miriam on Russian nerds by Tanya Zommer
- poldibeckmann on Amazon Tree Houses
- dally-wally on Amazon Tree Houses
- Fabio Borquez | Nude Is Fashion Magazine on Interview: Fabio Borquez
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- June 2010
- January 2010
- September 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008