Does anybody know the author of this amazing staff?
Michael’s work can be seen in worldwide publications including;
SOMA, VOGUE (Nippon), BRIDES Magazine, CITY Magazine, HIGHLIGHTS Hair Magazine, Essence, MUSE, Cosmopolitan (Croatia), Vision (China), and more.
Other clients include Macy’s, Pamela Thompson, Christopher Drummond Beauty, and MASACVA.
Michael began painting at a young age and as he and his art grew, photography became the medium in which he would share his vision with the world. Through his photography, he creates images that transcend the sum of their elements. His natural eye for composition, artistic ability to elicit emotions, and command of light has lead his work to be described as “aggressive, yet sensual and vulnerable” and “captivating”.
Michael lives and works out of New York City.
Andrew Moore, photographer, asked me to publish some of his work. No problem!
- gravesyork1 on Joanna Kustra
- nature on Interview: Nature_lover, a Flickr user
- homepage on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- site on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Monica Rødland on Juha Arvid Helminen’s Shadow People
- Ioan on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Gayla Miller on Interview: Benjy Russell
- CONNECTIONS News – 06/17/2012 « CONNECTIONS on Amazon Tree Houses
- Aidy on Amazon Tree Houses
- mercadeo en linea on Interview: Claudio Naboni
- Blow Jobs By Tadas Černiauskas | MELISSA MERCIER on Blow Job by Tadas Černiauskas
- Daniel on Amazon Tree Houses
- miriam on Russian nerds by Tanya Zommer
- poldibeckmann on Amazon Tree Houses
- dally-wally on Amazon Tree Houses
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- June 2010
- January 2010
- September 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
360 assessment fans check out this 360 assessment website.